Monday 14 March 2011

Some High Profile Stars Who Have Quit Smoking With Hypnotherapy! Last day to get 10% off your one-off Stop smoking treatment (quote blog)*

Today is the last day you can take advantage of 10% off your one-off stop smoking session.* I thought I would find a few well known celebrities who have used hypnotherapy to help them take control of the power cigarettes had over them.

Samuel Jackson, Ellen Degeneres, Brad Pitt, Ewan McGregor, Drew Barrymore, Ben Affleck and Matt Damon all stopped smoking with hypnosis, while Fergie quit biting her nails, and stopped a drug addiction with the help of hypnosis.

Have a look at this video Matt Damon and other celebrities used hypnotherapy to help them become smoke free (video clip from Access Hollywood Story).



Ben Affleck tells Oprah he used hypnotherapy to stop smoking:
"I finally decided to quit smoking when I found out I was going to have a child. That was the thing that sort of put it over the top for me. I decided to go to a hypnotist. You sit in a chair and the hypnotist sips water and just talks to you for an hour, and explains how nicotine is poison."
"All of a sudden, I thought, 'This is asinine that I've been doing this to myself for all these years.' My last cigarette was on November 10th, 2005, and I feel a huge difference in my health now that I don't smoke. I feel like I'm in better shape than I was five years ago."

(Article snippet from Exposay January 24, 2008. View original article at http://www.exposay.com/a-hypnotist-helped-ben-affleck-quit-smoking/v/16921/
http://www.showbizspy.com/2008/01/23/ben-affleck-tells-oprah-how-he-quit-smoking/)

Ellen Degeneres had famous hypnotherapist Paul McKenna on her show and he helped her quit smoking using hypnosis and NLP techniques.
"I feel so good. I feel healthier! It seems ridiculous but my skin looks better, I just feel like, I feel healthy. I feel really good."

(See full article at http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/hypnotist-helps-ellen-kick-smoking_1011060)

Fox News tells how Winona Ryder used hypnotherapy to quit smoking: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,2015,00.html

It is great to see that hypnotherapy is getting the recognition it deserves. Hypnotherapy is as a great way to help you to achieve your goals. It is such a powerful tool that along with your determination and motivation will help you to become the person you want to be. To see other things that can be treated using the powerful combination of hypnotherapy, CBT & NLP please click here.

*book by 14th March 2011 to receive 10%

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I love the blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hypnotherapy speeds up progress made by other approaches such as CBT (cognitive behavioural therapy) by reducing the influence of the critical conscious so that suggestions are more easily absorbed and appropriate responses generated

    ReplyDelete